- A complete and lasting freedom from suffering unaffected by aging, disease, or circumstance.
- True happiness, the bliss of perfect contentment, follows upon liberation from suffering.
- Awakening isn't transient experience of unity and temporary dissolution of ego.
- It's the attainment of genuine wisdom; an enlightened understanding that comes from a profound realization and awakening to ultimate truth.
- This is a cognitive event that dispels ignorance through direct experience.
- Direct knowledge of the true nature of reality and the permanent liberation from suffering describes the only genuinely satisfactory goal of the spiritual path.
- A mind with this type of Insight experiences life, and death, as a great adventure, with the clear purpose of manifesting love and compassion towards all beings.
- Prior to it we're trapped not by external conditions, but by our own misperceptions and prejudices.