- Profound intuitive realization, different from intellectual knowledge, that radically transform our understanding of ourselves and our relationship to the world.
- Insight is triggered by specific Insight experiences that penetrate the veil of appearances, allowing us to see things as they really are.
- These Insight-generating experiences can arise at any Stage, their likelihood increases greatly with each successive Stage.
- The most important of these are insights into:
- the nature of suffering
- the causal interdependence of all phenomena
- the illusion of the separate self or no-self