- The practice is complementary to sitting.
- Practice of meditation has the role of stabilize the attention while sustaining or increasing the peripheral awareness.
- The object of focus is the sole of the feet.
- Peripheral awareness stays opens to what is happening in the internal and external world.
- Walk between 15 to 30 minutes at a time.
- In general 30 minutes is a good period.
- Walking meditation is easy and relaxing, so the biggest constraint on how long you walk each day is simply time and opportunity.